Seven Sailors were killed when a merchant ship plowed into the USS Fitzgerald in the middle of the night in a freak accident. The cause is still being investigated. However one thing remains true.
These Sailors gave their lives in defense of freedom:
Gunner’s Mate Seaman Dakota Kyle Rigsby, 19, from Palmyra, Virginia
- Yeoman 3rd Class Shingo Alexander Douglass, 25, from San Diego, California
- Sonar Technician 3rd Class Ngoc T Truong Huynh, 25, from Oakville, Connecticut
- Gunner’s Mate 2nd Class Noe Hernandez, 26, from Weslaco, Texas
- Fire Controlman 2nd Class Carlosvictor Ganzon Sibayan, 23, from Chula Vista, California
- Personnel Specialist 1st Class Xavier Alec Martin, 24, from Halethorpe, Maryland
- Fire Controlman 1st Class Gary Leo Rehm Jr., 37, from Elyria, Ohio
No matter your service, you are always out there and at risk. No matter your rate you are always out there at risk.
Find a vet, no matter their service or their rate and you thank them. God bless our fallen. And God bless those with courage enough who continue to serve.
God bless America!
Thank you President Trump for acknowledging this.
Powered by WPeMatico