THURSDAY MORNING MAGATHREAD: 🇺🇸PEARL HARBOR DAY EDITION🇺🇸
Today is the proverbial day that will live in infamy. Seventy-six years ago today, the Japanese woke the Sleeping Giant by bombing Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, without provocation. Because of this horrendous act, we entered and then WON World War II. On this day, we remember the lives lost, and put meaning to why we fought. American resolve has been tested many times throughout our nations great history and we have always risen to the challenge. We pray it is never tested again in that capacity, but all Americans stand ready if called upon. Just like those who came before us, we will preserve, protect, and defend our nation.
SPICE FROM THE DOM
Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders @ 1:30pm.
GEOTUS Schedule (12/7/2017)
- 11:30 am – Meets with Republican Members of the Senate; Cabinet Room
- 1:30 pm – Meets with RNC Chair Ronna Romney McDaniel
- 2:15 pm – Signs a proclamation for National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
- 3:00 pm – Meets with the congressional leadership
- 4:00 pm – Meets with former Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton
- 7:30 pm – Hosts a Hanukkah reception; State Floor
All Times (TT) Trump Time
Music to start your Thursday!
Powered by WPeMatico